To print a report to a printer from Pyramid Analytics, you generate an electronic file (PDF or XPS) first. Then you open that file and print it to a printer.
1. Login to Pyramid Analytics and open the report you want to print.
2. Click the “File” tab on the ribbon. This will take you to the Backstage.
3. Click “Distribute” on the left menu.
4. Click the “Print Content” button.
5. This opens the “Print” and “Output Options” panels. Set the options you want and then click the “Print” button to generate a PDF or XPS file depending on your selection in the “Printer” drop-down menu.
6. You should see a message that the file printed.
7. You will be prompted to enter a filename and location of where you want to save the file.
8. Finally, to print the report, open the file you just saved and print it to a printer using the “File > Print” menu.
You may also be interested in these topics: