Requesting access to the data warehouse provides you with access to both reporting and Pyramid Analytics. Here’s how to request access:
- FERPA training is required. You will need to complete the training video and quiz read, located on this page of the Registrar’s website. FERPA are federal regulations that govern what types of student data may be shared internally and externally to Boise State.NOTE: Your department may need to retain a copy of the FERPA agreement for auditing purposes, subject to review at any time. When you complete the online FERPA training, the FERPA Confidentiality Agreement is completed online as part of that training. For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office for guidance at (208) 426-4249.
- Your supervisor will need to submit a request to OIT Accounts via the Help Desk Self Service website.
- The request will provide access to general student data available through the data warehouse tools. If you require access to reports within specific departments like Financial Aid or Veteran’s Affairs please list these departments in your request.
- State in the request that the Boise State FERPA form has been completed and filed with your department.
- You will be notified by the OIT Accounts team when your access has been granted.