Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Requesting Access

Requesting access to Reporting Services requires an account request, as does access to other OIT provided services.

  1. Your supervisor will need to submit a request to OIT Accounts via the Help Desk Self Service website.
    • The request will need to state which reports you will need to access.
    • If another person in your area already has access to the reports you also need to access, list their Broncoweb username and employee ID number in the “equivalent employee” area.
  2. You will need to read, fill out, and sign the University FERPA form located on the Registrar’s website.
    • State in the request that this form has been completed and filed with your Department.
    • Your department will need to retain a copy of the FERPA agreement for auditing purposes, subject to review at any time.
  3. You will be notified by the Accounts team when your access has been granted.