Requesting access to Reporting Services requires an account request, as does access to other OIT provided services.
- Your supervisor will need to submit a request to OIT Accounts via the Help Desk Self Service website.
- The request will need to state which reports you will need to access.
- If another person in your area already has access to the reports you also need to access, list their Broncoweb username and employee ID number in the “equivalent employee” area.
- You will need to read, fill out, and sign the University FERPA form located on the Registrar’s website.
- State in the request that this form has been completed and filed with your Department.
- Your department will need to retain a copy of the FERPA agreement for auditing purposes, subject to review at any time.
- You will be notified by the Accounts team when your access has been granted.